1. Procurement for storage locations for petroleum companies inside/outside relevant ports.
- Storage of oil-spill equipment, anchor, anchor chains, pipe-cables, storage of containers etc.
- Our project partner Concord Shipping Agency provide indoor warehouse facilities for storage of supplies and provisions.
- Tank farm
- Dry & wet bulk products
- » Cement storage for drilling operations • Gas & Oil
- Diesel / Methanol
2. Project and brokerage activates incl. chartering of offshore vessels, promoting and participating to cover Egyptian cargo trends.
3. Custom Clearance and Free Zone Facilities
- Custom Clearance (Importation/Re exportation) of Drilling Rigs, Supply Boats and Marine units working in Egypt.
- Organizing and arranging with Customs authority for every one of the conventions required for importation or and re-exportation under any clearing status (exemption/temporary exempt on/duty paid/free zone/transit).
4. Custom clearance of air-freight cargo and ocean cargo:
- Custom handling for any load, materials and gear’s touching base via air-freight at Cairo airport or via ocean cargo at any Egyptian port.
- Exportation or re-exportation of materials, hardware and tests of risky products.
- Transporting of materials, hardware and compartments from Custom zones to anyplace in Egypt
- Liaising with authorities and stevedores for ef cient stacking/releasing operations – both mass and general freight.